Construction Management Services
Construction Services are a major component of effectively managing any
Our services are aimed at meeting a client’s requirement in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project. Our full-service approach includes the following areas:
- Specifying project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budget, schedule, performance requirements, and selection of project participants.
- Evaluating design documents for overall conformance with budget and schedule.
- Overseeing submittal of construction drawings and material samples
- Maximizing efficiency through procurement of labor, materials, and equipment.
- Providing recommendations with respect to building systems.
- Proposing improvements for reducing cost and/or increasing value.
- Supervising performance of subcontractors on-site, while making sure work is performed in accordance with contract specifications.
- Monitoring schedule and identifying ways to prevent delays.
- Reviewing subcontractors’ certificates of insurance and safety procedures.
- Developing reporting and control systems; including procedures for change orders, subcontractor payments, and issuing regular reports to clients
In 2015, Clemons took on a renovation project in the Old Hyde Park Neighborhood. The Property, which was renamed Warwick Gardens, had 29
Before Clemons Renovations
After Clemons Renovations
“I’ve been thoroughly impressed by the team at Clemons. Eddie Tapper has turned my project around after I had a complete failure with a previous contractor. It’s refreshing to work with someone who is professional in every way and still conscious of my budget. The Clemons team will be the first call for my next project.”
INTERESTED IN A CONSTRUCTION PROPOSAL?
If you have a project in mind, fill out this form and we’ll send you a proposal for construction.